Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

27. Carolina Brewing Spring Bock


Yeah, that's a pretty bad picture, but bear with me.  Little to go with.  #2 of the 4 beers I sampled during my inaugural brewery tour was the Carolina Brewing Spring Bock.  This was their spring seasonal offering, and I was geared towards their offerings that I couldn't normally get in the grocery store.  

The spring bock, at 6.5% ABV, can pack a punch if you drink too quickly.  After my stint at the brewery, I definitely drank a little too quickly.  Took a couple hours to get back into a good state of mind.  Anyway, the taste.  I thought the beer was on the sweet side.  It was a light colored beer, a little thin tasting.  For a Maibock, it seemed a little different, but as a person just getting into this, it's very likely that I don't know what I'm talking about.  At all.  

Grade: C
Price Paid: Free (Draught pint)

No comments:

Post a Comment